RILM Abstracts of Music Literature with Full Text just added eight more titles to its full-text journal collection. The new titles are:
- Aspekty muzyki. Gdańsk: Akademia Muzyczna im. Stanisława Moniuszki, 2011–. ISSN 2082-6044
- Ad Parnassum: A journal of eighteenth- and nineteenth-century instrumental music. Bologna: Ut Orpheus, 2003–. ISSN 1722-3954
- Feedback papers and Feedback papers: Weltmusik. Köln: Feedback-Studio, 1971–2009. ISSN 0000-0000
- Informazione organistica: Rivista della Fondazione Accademia di Musica Italiana per Organo. Pistoia: Accademia di Musica Italiana per Organo, 1989–2019. ISSN 1724-4315
- Journal of the Arnold Schoenberg Institute. Los Angeles: University of Southern California – Arnold Schoenberg Institute. 1978–1996. ISSN 0146-5856
- Journal of Czech and Slovak music: The journal of the Dvořák Society. Newcastle-under-Lyme: Dvořák Society for Czech and Slovak Music, 1974–. ISSN 2515-6292
- Music therapy today. World Federation of Music Therapy, 2001–2007, 2011–. eISSN 1610-191X
- Neuma: Revista de música y docencia musical. Talca: Universidad de Talca, 2008–. ISSN 0718-7017 and eISSN 0719-5389
With the addition of these titles, RILM Abstracts augments its coverage and the depth of its full-text enhancement.
RILM Abstracts of Music Literature with Full Text is a comprehensive bibliography of writings on music, featuring citations, abstracts, and indexes. It covers over one million publications from the early 19th century to the present on traditional music, popular music, jazz, classical music, and related subjects, enhanced with full text.If you do not already subscribe to RILM Abstracts with Full Text, get in touch with your EBSCO sales representative, or email email@example.com.